H&M is a workplace where you’ll join a global fashion family that combines teamwork with individual expression and gives you the challenges and opportunities that can help you learn, grow and succeed.
We believe that it’s when you mix and match different talents, experiences, and styles that the real magic happens. That’s why our teams are built with different personalities, talents and people from all kinds of backgrounds. If you are willing to learn, grow and help our customers and your colleagues, H&M will always be a place for you to both express your individuality and feel like you belong.
We also believe that you can’t change the world without great people on your side. So, we offer all our employees generous benefits, lots of learning opportunities and the possibility to start building a more long-term career. Bring your whole personality to work, stay as long as you want, and grow more than you ever thought was possible. Be yourself & more at H&M.
As a Text Producer, you will create product texts to be used for H&M in various marketing channels (primarily hm.com, store signs and campaign material. You will also be responsible for coordinating and administering the translations of product texts.
Your main responsibilities:
- Create and develop product texts for the e-store and other marketing channels.
- Main task is to describe the products in the web shop in a selling, inspiring and informative way.
- Create and proofread product texts in Swedish.
- Create and monitor guidelines and style guides in collaboration with translation agencies and maintain continuous contact with Purchasing and other departments.
- Involved in smaller projects regarding text production where you create schedules, monitor deadlines and are helpful in other administrative tasks.
- Part of a smaller team that all work with text production
By acting in line with our values and being a role model, you contribute to H&M's business success.
No matter what your role may be at H&M – WHAT you do is as important as HOW you do it.
To be successful as Text Producer, we believe that you:
- Have documented experience and/or a degree in written communication.
- Have basic knowledge of textile materials and a great interest in beauty, fashion and interior design.
- Are familiar with different text types, the concept of Plain Language and Swedish style guides.
- It is an advantage if you have your own projects you can show, such as a website, chronicles, literature, etc.
- Have excellent skills in Swedish. Both in writing and speech.
- Speak and write English fluently
H & M Hennes & Mauritz Gbc AB
MÄSTER SAMUELSGATAN 46A
Ansök via mejl
AZ Bemanning AB