As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are now looking for an IODT (Interoperability Design Test) Test Lab Manager with experience of leading teams with technical competence and experience on Ericsson lab setups. Knowledge in testing and troubleshooting in an end-to-end environment is an advantage but not a must. It is important to have a system understanding of the 4G5G RAN Mobile Broadband product as the network is growing more complex.
- Collaborate with the lab budget forecasting for all RAN IODT sites
- Supply with the execution and follow up on test environment budget (CAPEX)
- Drive continuous improvement of the RAN IODT lab
- Support the RAN IODT organization with issues concerning the test environment
- Drive support tickets towards Lab Operations
- Maintain the test environment and RAN IODT lab improvement backlog
- Drive ways of working in the lab
- Define required information related to the test environment and ways of working on Wiki, EriDoc etc.
- Responsible of IoDT Lab facilities (chambers, control rooms)
- Control Core Network allocation and maintenance for IODT
- Initiate upgrades of Core Network
- Verifying end-to-end performance with focus on network (switches/routers/ISP)
- Network administration (what we can/want handle internally and what is handled by DSI/SAN)
- IMS support (cabling, configuration, troubleshooting)
To be successful in the role you must have
- Master of Science or equivalent
- Experience of IODT (advantage but not a must)
- Experience of leading teams is preferable
- Minimum 2 years experience in NR or LTE product development is preferred
- Broad knowledge on the Ericsson test lab configurations and system understanding.
- Experience on Routers/VPNs and internal network security
- Being able to move from detailed technical issues up to end-to-end level.
- Interest in the concepts of Lean and Agile ways of working.
- Excellent presentation and writing skills.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Excellent collaboration skills.
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of brave decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your chance to define an impact is endless.
Recruiter: Aneta Ceglińska ([email protected])
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || [[filter6]] || [[custCity]] || [[mfield2]]
Req ID: 636132
35 700 kr
Lätt att få jobb!
Inom detta yrke är det lätt att få jobb i Sverige inom den närmaste tiden.
Vägar till detta yrke
Jobbar du inom detta yrke och tycker att något saknas eller inte stämmer i vår beskrivning?
Vi lyssnar gärna om du vill hjälpa till!