Fashion is our expression, and we have a passion for it. But it doesn’t stop there. We want to make a difference. We want to empower women to empower the world.
As a purpose-driven brand we at Monki not only want to be recognised for our on-trend collections and sisterhood values, but also for our brave sustainability efforts, conscious initiatives and passionate community. We’re in this for the long-haul and we’d love for you to join us on this journey at our head office in Gothenburg, Sweden. Please also see: wearemonki.com
Whatever part you play, you won’t stop saluting sisterhood. You will be part of driving global change through empowering women to empower the world.
As part of Team Monki each individual has the ability to make a difference to our business, every day, and to put Monki on the map.
Our brand DNA of Empowering, Brave, Friendly and Fun is ingrained in everything we do, and we pride ourselves in reflecting these values across all parts of the business and beyond. Your main responsibilities include:
- Visionary work for the department towards set targets and strategies
- The department’s customer focus and for the design of the products
- Securing right current fashion, balance in the assortment and coordination of the department
- Constantly follow and act on new trends and seek new opportunities
You want to empower everyone around you to be who they want to be. As a person you dare to be progressive and take brave decisions by being creative, passionate and results driven. You are inclusive, openminded and have a big heart. Embracing those around you and celebrating individual differences – together you inspire change. Happy to lend a helping hand when needed, you don’t leave anyone behind. You are optimistic and like to bring a smile to people’s faces. You think big, embrace change and enjoy teamwork.
To be successful in this role we also see that you:
- Have at least three years certified fashion design education and experience working as a designer
- Combine a love of fashion and an understanding of retail and trends with a professional attitude and strong salesmanship
- Like to inspire others and have the skills of communicating your vision and product ideas
- Have a great eye for details and extensive fabric/yarn knowledge
- Are comfortable working with clear deadlines and understand what it takes to meet them
Please submit your application, including CV and creative Portfolio (max 10MB per uploaded file), ensure to include work clearly related to the role so we can fully assess your application, by latest 26th Sep. Starting date: as soon as possible, at our head office in Gothenburg, Sweden. This is a 1yr tempoparay position.
We look forward to hearing from you
H & M Hennes & Mauritz Gbc AB