Snow Software is the global leader in technology intelligence solutions, ensuring the trillions spent on all forms of technology is optimized to drive maximum value. More than 4,000 organizations around the world rely on Snow's platform to provide complete visibility, optimize usage and spend, and minimize regulatory risk. Headquartered in Stockholm, Snow has more local offices and regional support centers than any other software asset and cloud management provider, delivering unparalleled results to our customers and partners.
Snow is looking for a motivated and hands on UX lead designer to join the User Experience team. You will work alongside other UX, Visual designers and researchers to support our product team in building user-centered products from discovery to deployment.
- Lead UX initiatives and refine UX strategies in sync with company product goals.
- Take ownership for UX design process throughout a project, involving and engaging key stakeholders in a cross-functional team
- Plan and conduct workshops as a part of the product discovery process
- Co-design and help designers to help them grow their design skills and design toolkit
- Critique in-progress design work, evaluating the priority and efficiency of solutions
- Help establish new and/or improve existing design processes
- Create task flows, wireframes, prototypes, diagrams and other artefacts that support the design process leading to intuitive user experiences
- 7+ or more years of UX design experience
- Proven mastery in UX design practices and methodologies and team leading experiences
- Experience working with complex requirements and user personas.
- Previous experience collaborating with cross-functional product teams to define and implement solutions that improve the customer experience
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to present complex concepts clearly across diverse audiences at various levels of our organisation
- Deep knowledge and understanding of design thinking and agile principles and values
- A portfolio showcasing some of your previous design work
It's also nice if you have…
- A degree in Interaction Design, Human-computer interaction, or other technology + design related area of study
- Are familiar using tools such as Figma or InVision
- Experience working with HTML/CSS or have basic understanding of web development technologies
- Have an experience on working with B2B or banking applications
This is a chance for you succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM solutions. If you are the right person for the role, we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will get to be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.
We look forward to your application.
Snow Software AB
Smartrefill i Helsingborg AB