As a Cloud Operations Security Engineer, you will play an important role in the cloud operations team. Your focus will be to keep the platform safe and make sure we fulfill our information security obligations to our customers. Calabrio runs most its workload in Microsoft Azure so the main responsibility will be to implement security controls and monitor the platform from a security perspective. However, your role will be broad, and you will also work together with the rest of the CloudOps team to automate, support and maintain our cloud environment.
About the job
- Responsible for the operational security working tightly together with other cloud operations team as well as Information Security Director in Minneapolis
- Evaluate network and system security events and take appropriate actions based on security policies and procedures
- Perform in-depth log analysis of log files looking for suspicious events
- Monitor operational alerts and provide security assistance for all related incidents
- Monitor security related intelligence to ensure the organization is notified of critical threats affecting the organization
- Monitor and respond to support tickets assigned to the security operations team
- Optimize, automize and improve the security in our product delivery
- Drive efficiencies and cost-savings through software metering and monitoring
- You have a university degree within computer science and a few years of experience
- You have experience with public cloud security operation and management in Azure
- You have experience with programming and scripting languages such as Bash, Perl, Python, PowerShell
- You have good knowledge in Log Analytics, Security Center and other security related Azure services
- You have good understanding of network and system architecture
- You have experience in securing and working actively with security in relation to product development and global production operation
- You have experience with vulnerability management solutions
- You have experience with SIEM tools, correlating and integrating different sources of information to gain valuable metrics and detecting anomalies
- You have strong operational skills, interest in security and a problem-solving and analytical attitude
- You work well under pressure with ability to prioritize effectively
Calabrio has recently acquired Teleopti. The combination brings Teleopti’s workforce management (WFM) software together with Calabrio’s customer experience solutions to create the market-leading, true multi-tenant SaaS customer experience intelligence platform. Calabrio and Teleopti bring together customers from across the globe, including Best Buy, Rabobank, Shopify, Netflix and GE Appliances, a Haier company.
A bit about our culture
Your personal skills are of great importance to us. Calabrio is characterized by a strong entrepreneurial spirit. You will fit in if you are customer-driven, take initiative and get things done. We have built a solid foundation of satisfied employees, customers and channel partners and are now ready to take the next step to increase growth. If you are the right person, you will join an international company with a cutting-edge product, motivated employees and very satisfied customers.
Apply! Come together with us and build the best company in our space!
KRY International AB
Schibsted Sverige AB