The WPO Group is an independent European platform of renewable energy expert-services. Our clients are asset owners, investors, lenders and insurers. By providing asset management services on 5GW of wind and solar sites, WPO is the market leader in France, UK, Ireland and Sweden. Our integrated service offering also includes technical due-diligence, asset inspections, testing and insurance brokerage. WPO currently operates across 10 European countries through 27 offices or service points.
Responsible for the technical operation and management of wind farms in Sweden and Finland. Working in a small team of Engineers and based at home (but with regular meetings with colleagues) you are responsible for a number of wind farms ensuring that our clients achieve maximum output. Working closely with other internal departments such as Health and Safety and Site Services you assist in carrying out technical inspections, maintain contractual relationships with various service providers and ensure compliance with regulatory and legal requirements.
Educated to at least degree level in a relevant Engineering or Technical area, you have excellent attention to detail as producing reports, data gathering and continuous monitoring of sites need to be accurate at all times. Ideally, you also have relevant wind industry experience however, this is not essential. As this role services Finnish and Swedish sites, applicants must be fluent in Swedish, Finnish and English.
All WPO employees are eligible for life assurance, private healthcare, pension and 25 days annual leave.
Scope of responsibility
- Working with all parties to ensure that contractual obligations are fulfilled on a day-to-day basis
- Liaison with technical services teams to ascertain the cause failures, response times and works undertaken
- Keeping all appropriate records of operations and maintenance activities on site
- Compiling and verifying accurate monthly operations reports for presentation to the customer
- Developing systems and procedures to ensure asset optimisation
- Liaison with & reporting to clients and asset owners.
Duties also include, but are not limited to:
- Data gathering, distribution and proactive monitoring of operating sites in conjunction with other team members
- Daily Reporting & Monitoring
- Performance, Downtime and Availability Analysis
- Prepare & issue Preliminary Reports, help train others to compile these repor
- Prepare & issue Monthly Reports, help train others to compile these reports
- Follow up any performance issues
- Obtain all current service/maintenance records
- Maintain site activity records
- Monthly & annual availability performance and any subsequent claims
- Reacting to alarms from monitoring systems and reporting all concerns raised by proactive monitoring and the general operation/maintenance to both the owner and the maintainer as appropriate
- Work with site/field based staff including WPO Site Managers in the organisation of repairs/statutory inspections as appropriate
- Maintaining a calendar of servicing plans, weekly movements, statutory inspections etc.
Personal Skills / Attributes
You have excellent attention to detail as producing reports, data gathering and continuous monitoring of sites need to be accurate at all times. You work in a small team within a fast paced environment, so having a good sense of humour and being able to work in an organised manner is key. It is an essential requirement that candidates can speak Finnish, English and Swedish.
Education and Qualifications
You are qualified to at least Degree level in a relevant Engineering / Technical area. Travelling to sites is a requirement of this role so you need to hold a current, full drivers licence.
A proven record of accomplishment and experience from within the renewable industry, especially wind power is highly advantageous.
Salary: dependent on experience and skills.
Öppen för alla Vi fokuserar på din kompetens, inte dina övriga förutsättningar. Vi är öppna för att anpassa rollen eller arbetsplatsen efter dina behov.
WPO Sverige AB
Ansök via mejl
Bravura Sverige AB
Lantmännen Ek För
Bravura Sverige AB
Clevry Sweden AB
40 000 kr
Svårt att få jobb!
Inom detta yrke är det svårt att få jobb i Sverige inom den närmaste tiden.
Vägar till detta yrke
Jobbar du inom detta yrke och tycker att något saknas eller inte stämmer i vår beskrivning?
Vi lyssnar gärna om du vill hjälpa till!